• maximum operating temp : 850° C
• Monitor the upper and lower mold temperatures
• Can be managed by burnout data logging & download
• Large capacity (p100: 37 type) despite space saving
• By adopting two doors, cooling when opening and closing is reduced by up to 68%!
Product : KANAME (Large size Rotating Electric Burnout Furnace)
HIGH QUALITY JEWELRY WITH RELIABLE TECHNOLOGY
• We have been developing and manufacturing jewelry casting equipment for more than 30 years!
• Made In Japan
• Minimization of Uneven Burning of Molds Uniform temperature distribution inside the rotary electric furnace minimizes uneven burning of the molds.
• Minimization of Pollution and Odor Caused by Smoke The afterburner with a unique burning system re-burns smoke inside the furnace, thus minimizing pollution and odor caused by smoke.
• By installing the thermocouple next to the upper and lower tables, it is possible to monitor the vicinity of the upper and lower molds.
• You can select either the upper or lower thermocouple to control the temperature. No need to switch the mold up and down When casting, the temperature beside the upper or lower table can be controlled.
• By dividing the door into upper and lower parts, 68% improvement (in the case of 600 degrees) of cold air
entering the furnace by opening and closing the door,
• You can find the ideal program by monitoring the set temperature of the program and the actual temperature.